Get a Repeat Prescription
Here Are the Most Effective Ways to Get a Repeat Prescription
- Online via the NHS App or NHS Website
- Online via Systmonline (if you already hold a username and password)
- At the Pharmacy you can hand in your repeat slip with the required medications ticked
- At Reception you can hand in your repeat slip with the required medications ticked or complete a medication request form
Note: We are unable to accept prescription requests over the telephone, please allow 3 working days and follow progress via the NHS App or Website. There is usually no need to phone us.
If you are new to ordering online, we recommend using the NHS App or NHS Website
Click on the round buttons below to learn more
If You Have a Query About Your Prescription
- Check your prescription has been issued, via The NHS App, The NHS Website, SystmOnline. There is usually no need to call us
- Speak to your 'Nominated Pharmacy' if you have a concern about your prescription
- Contact our pharmacy team on our main number 01425 201111
Note: Our pharmacy team are focused on issuing 100's of prescriptions each day. At busy times you may reach their voicemail. Please leave a message and they will get back to you.